This is a good reminder to all of us. Well worth considering!
It might be surprising though to find how easily we can act just like them. So, you might be a Pharisee if you don’t read this list (just kidding). You might be a Pharisee if…
1. You tell others what they should do, while having no intention of doing it yourself.
2. You love your extra-biblical rules and traditions, so much so, that you oppress others with them and deem them godly.
3. Appearance is everything to you. You can determine immediately who is a Christian by simply evaluating someone’s attire.
4. Regardless of what anyone else knows, it is all about you.
5. You know you deserve every bit of the respect you demand.
6. You love to be served. You will never serve in return (refer…
View original post 241 more words